Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. George Tsangaroulis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Tsangaroulis completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Greenwich Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Medical School — 2006
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY / NEW BRUNSWICK CAMPUS, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tsangaroulis?
Our family would highly recommend Dr. T! He has such a welcoming team and is so great with our kids. He also did an incredible job with my invisiline! He’s so generous with his time and is incredibly thorough. Everything you’d look for in a dentist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tsangaroulis frequently treats BriteSmile® Teeth Whitening System, Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent, and Ceramic Dental Crowns.
Dr. Tsangaroulis' office is located at 4 Dearfield Dr Ste G-2, Greenwich, CT 06831. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tsangaroulis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Greenwich Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
George Tsangaroulis DDS PC4 Dearfield Dr Ste G-2, Greenwich, CT 06831 (203) 869-4755