Dr. George Thabit, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Thabit completed a residency at Boston University Hospital. He currently practices at Sports Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Medicine and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thabit is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Sports Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Medicine
Sports Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Medicine500 Arguello St Ste 100, Redwood City, CA 94063 Existing Patients: (650) 851-4900
- Kaiser Perminente, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Harvard Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Boston University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Kaiser Perminente, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thabit?
Dr. Thabit is AMAZING! my daughter broke her arm snowboarding. We didn’t want surgery and he has had so much patience and care taking care of her broken shoulder/arm. We are almost 100%—it’s been such an enjoyable experience we will both miss seeing him on a regular basis. His staff is very warm and inviting as well ??
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Sequoia Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care