Dr. George Selby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Selby's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Selby, MD is a hematology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Selby completed a residency at Okla Tchg Hosps. He currently practices at OUHSC Dept of Urology and is affiliated with OU Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Selby is board certified in Hematology.
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1980
- Oklahoma City University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OUHSC Dept of Urology
Ou Physicians Urology Oncology At Stephenson Ctr800 NE 10th St # 2500, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Existing Patients: (405) 271-8299
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Selby?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Selby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Selby frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Selby's office is located at 800 NE 10th St # 2500, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Selby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OU Medical Center