Dr. George Salloum, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Biloxi, MS. Dr. Salloum completed a residency at Univ of MS Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cedar Lake Surgery Center and is affiliated with Garden Park Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salloum is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Cedar Lake Surgery Center
Cedar Lake Surgery Center1720b Medical Park Dr, Biloxi, MS 39532 Existing Patients: (228) 702-2000
Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists15476 Dedeaux Rd Ste B, Gulfport, MS 39503 Existing Patients: (228) 679-3001
- Univ of MS Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Univ of MS Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salloum?
The wait was too long! Appt 0855 they want you there 15 mins early. The Dr came into room at appx 1015am. My time is important also. Once there it was a positive experience. Checked my knee (2 mos. post op), sent me for X-ray, then came back in to say we can try a shot, then if not better by next week, MRI and then we will discuss next step. I feel he is a very good Dr and we will figure this knee out before doing the other one.
- Garden Park Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital At Gulfport
- Merit Health Biloxi
- Pascagoula Hospital