Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 792-6630.
Dr. George Makari, MD
New Patient(360) 558-3084
Dr. George Makari, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Makari completed a residency at Children's Hospital of Michigan (Pediatrics); Medical College of Georgia (Neurology). He currently practices at Mary Bridge Children's Neurology and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Makari is board certified in Neurodevelopment Disabilities.
Mary Bridge Children's Neurology
Mary Bridge Children's Neurology - Tacoma1112 6th Ave Ste 100, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
Mary Bridge Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Puyallup
Dr. Donald and Beret Mott Children's Center402 15th Ave Se, Puyallup, WA 98372 Call
MultiCare Sleep Medicine Center - Tacoma
MultiCare Sleep Medicine Center - Tacoma315 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
- Children's Hospital of Michigan (Pediatrics); Medical College of Georgia (Neurology), Residency Hospital
- Cairo University Hospitals; Wayne State University (Pediatrics), Internship Hospital
- Cairo University, Medical School
- Med College Of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makari?
Excellent experience with Dr Makari. He takes the time to listen to my sons concerns on every visit.
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Makari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Makari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Makari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Makari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Makari frequently treats Seizure Disorders, Epilepsy, and Migraine.
Dr. Makari's office is located at 1112 6th Ave Ste 100, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Makari speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.