Dr. Bell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Bell, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bell completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Secure-behavioral Health Clinics and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bell is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Secure-behavioral Health Clinics1200 W Tabor Rd Ste 100, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Existing Patients: (215) 456-9850
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Bell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bell frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Bell's office is located at 1200 W Tabor Rd Ste 100, Philadelphia, PA 19141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia