Dr. Ruiz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Ruiz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. He currently practices at Medstar Union Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruiz is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Union Memorial Hospital201 E University Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21218 Existing Patients: (410) 554-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruiz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Ruiz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruiz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruiz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruiz frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Ruiz's office is located at 201 E University Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruiz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center