Dr. George Gordon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gordon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Gordon, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Rochester, NH. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Frisbie Memorial Hospital. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gordon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 11 Whitehall Rd, Rochester, NH 3867. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital11 Whitehall Rd, Rochester, NH 3867 Existing Patients: (603) 332-5211