Dr. George Samra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Samra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Samra completed a residency at University Mo Columbia School Med. He currently practices at bousamra medical and is affiliated with Highlands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samra is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Brown University/miriam Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Mo Columbia School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Mo Columbia School Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1993
- saint joseph's university/ faculty of medicine, Medical School — 1990
- saint joseph's university/ faculty of medicine, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bousamra Medical LLC660 Pellis Rd Ste 201, Greensburg, PA 15601 Existing Patients: (724) 374-5920
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samra?
dr bou samra saved my leg with his procedure as well my wife .i think that he is the very best in his field of medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samra frequently treats Heart Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Samra's office is located at 660 Pellis Rd Ste 201, Greensburg, PA 15601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samra speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Samra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Highlands Hospital
- Somerset Hospital