Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Philip accepts your insurance.
Dr. George Philip, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boaz, AL. Dr. Philip completed a residency at Saint Vincent Hospital. He currently practices at Marshall Neurology Center and is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Philip is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Philip?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Philip's office is located at 2525 US Highway 431 Ste 250, Boaz, AL 35957. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Philip has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marshall Medical Center South
Marshall Neurology Center2525 US Highway 431 Ste 250, Boaz, AL 35957 Existing Patients: (678) 513-2273