Dr. George Petzinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petzinger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Petzinger, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Petzinger completed a residency at Butler Hospital. He currently practices at Tacoma General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petzinger is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Butler Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tacoma General Hospital315 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 274-1642
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petzinger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petzinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petzinger frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Bipolar Disorder, and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Petzinger's office is located at 315 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petzinger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.