Dr. George Papaliodis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Papaliodis completed a residency at Harvard U/Mass Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Papaliodis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Massachusetts Eye and Ear243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3591
- Harvard U/Mass EE Infirm, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard U/Mass Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Papaliodis?
Had a appointment for a checkup and he confirmed that I had a flare up of my eye for uvitis.
- Massachusetts General Hospital