Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. George Pappas, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Pappas completed a residency at University Of Co School Of Med. He currently practices at Swedish Center for Comprehensive Care and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pappas is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wa School Pub Health, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pappas?
I have been a patient for several years. He is very straight forward and honest no matter what the new may be. He makes sure you are very well taken care if and have what you need. Even if you don't like it, you do it! Love him and his staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pappas frequently treats Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Wheezing.
Dr. Pappas' office is located at 515 Minor Ave Ste 300, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pappas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
Swedish Center for Comprehensive Care515 Minor Ave Ste 300, Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 320-6500