Dr. George Keogh, MD is a hematology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Keogh completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Med Center. He currently practices at Charleston Hematology Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keogh is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keogh?
I had a recurrence breast cancer. he was wonderful as well as his staff
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Roper Hospital