Dr. George Albert, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Albert completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Buffalo Neonatology Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albert is board certified in Neonatology.
Buffalo Neonatology Associates
Parkside Medical Anesthesia, PC2157 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214 Existing Patients: (716) 862-1271
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St George's University School Of Internal Med, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albert?
NICU at Sisters. Dr. Albert was outstanding. He quickly found the very rare problem our child had and treated it with in a very conservative way. His demeanor, candor, patience with us and bedside manner was absolutely fantastic. Thank you Dr. Albert