Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. George Naratadam, DO is a nephrology specialist in Oak Park, IL. Dr. Naratadam completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. She currently practices at Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana (NANI) and is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naratadam is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana (NANI)
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naratadam?
My visit was done over the phone. Dr. Naratadam listened to my concerns and answered my questions. I felt I was in good hands and he took the time to explain things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Naratadam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Naratadam frequently treats Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, Hyperkalemia, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Naratadam's office is located at 1 Erie Ct, Oak Park, IL 60302. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Macneal Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Hospital