Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. George Zoys, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Garland, TX. Dr. Zoys completed a residency at University Tx Med School San Antonio. He currently practices at Orthopedic Sports Medicine Center and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital For Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zoys is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Tx Med School San Antonio, Residency Hospital
- Australian Institute Of Musculo-Skeletal Research, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Sports Medicine Center
Orthopedic Sports Medicine Center2241 Peggy Ln Ste A, Garland, TX 75042 Existing Patients: (972) 276-0536
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zoys?
Love Dr. Zoys and his office staff. I had a complete left hip replacement in 2016. Dr . Zoys and his staff explain any questions I have and can make a year ahead for my next appointment. ( This is great for me).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zoys frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Zoys' office is located at 2241 Peggy Ln Ste A, Garland, TX 75042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zoys speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zoys has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Hospital For Surgery
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- North Central Surgical Center