Dr. Myers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Myers, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rome, GA. Dr. Myers completed a residency at Nc Meml. He currently practices at Harbin Clinic Cardiovascular and is affiliated with Adventhealth Gordon. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Myers is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Nc Meml, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Nc Meml, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Nc Meml, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myers?
One of the best doctors I’ve ever had the privilege to see
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Myers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Myers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Myers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Myers frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Myers' office is located at 504 Redmond Rd Nw, Rome, GA 30165. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Gordon
- Floyd Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center