Dr. George Moutsatsos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Moutsatsos completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Westover Cardiology, LLC and is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moutsatsos is board certified in Cardiology.
Westover Cardiology, LLC
Westover Cardiology2700 Silverside Rd Ste 3a, Wilmington, DE 19810 Existing Patients: (302) 482-2035
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1993
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moutsatsos?
He spoke to me about Repatha and got me approved with my insurance. My cholesterol numbers are phenomenal now.
- Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown
- Wilmington Hospital