Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. George Moskowitz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Moskowitz completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina. He currently practices at George Moskowitz MD PC, Brooklyn New York and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moskowitz is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St. Vincent S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Universite Catholique De Louvain, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1973
- Hunter College City University of New York, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Yiddish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moskowitz?
Wonderful doctor, his experience shows, kind, caring, thorough. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moskowitz frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Throat Pain, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Moskowitz's office is located at 1318 42nd St, Brooklyn, NY 11219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moskowitz speaks Yiddish, French, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Moskowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
George Moskowitz MD PC, Brooklyn New York
George Moskowitz MD PC, Brooklyn New York1318 42nd St, Brooklyn, NY 11219 (718) 436-2496