Dr. George Moskowitz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Moskowitz completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina. He currently practices at George Moskowitz MD PC, Brooklyn New York and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
George Moskowitz MD PC, Brooklyn New York
George Moskowitz MD PC, Brooklyn New York1318 42nd St, Brooklyn, NY 11219 (718) 436-2496
Yiddish, French, Hebrew, English
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St. Vincent S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Princess Margaret Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Universite Catholique De Louvain, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1973
- Hunter College City University of New York, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moskowitz?
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital