Dr. George Matook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matook's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Matook, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Matook completed a residency at Ri Hospital Brown University. He currently practices at Midwest Orthopedics and is affiliated with SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ri Hospital Brown University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Ri Hospital Brown University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Orthopedics215 N Midwest Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73110 Existing Patients: (405) 737-3491
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matook?
The most caring attentive doctor I have ever had. He performed a total knee replacement on me. I was having some difficulties early in recovery he offered to come in during his vacation to see me. He is a doctor first but treats you more like a close friend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matook frequently treats Degenerative Disc Disease, Intervertebral Disc Disease, and Steroid Injection.
Dr. Matook's office is located at 215 N Midwest Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matook has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest