Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. George Mark, MD is a cardiology specialist in Elmer, NJ. Dr. Mark completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Association of the Delaware Valley and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mark is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mark?
I have had several visits with Dr. Mark, He is extremely articulate, courteous, and extremely well-prepared for his patient visits. His expertise in electrophysiology allows him to offer and carefully explain the pros and cons of options available to a patient. He listens attentively and answers thoughtfully. He is the most comprehensive and intelligent cardiologist I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and being treated by.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mark's office is located at 525 State St Ste 3, Elmer, NJ 08318. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooper University Hospital
- Inspira Medical Center Elmer
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Virtua Berlin
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital