Dr. George Strickland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strickland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Strickland, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Lawton, OK. Dr. Strickland completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Jim Taliaferro Community Mental Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strickland is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jim Taliaferro Community Mental Health602 SW 38th St, Lawton, OK 73505 Existing Patients: (580) 248-5780
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strickland?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strickland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strickland frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Strickland's office is located at 602 SW 38th St, Lawton, OK 73505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strickland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.