Dr. Soliman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Soliman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Soliman completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Heart Center Inc and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soliman is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center Inc
Heart Center Inc930 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801 Existing Patients: (256) 539-4080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soliman?
He has been my cardiologist for two year, he has been very good to work with his patients, I’m a retired hospital administrator. He retrieved my records from Sanford Hospital System and took the time to review them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soliman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soliman frequently treats Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Soliman's office is located at 930 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soliman speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Decatur Morgan Hospital
- Highlands Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
- Saint Thomas West Hospital