Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalil accepts your insurance.
Dr. George Khalil, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Khalil completed a residency at U Tx Med Sch/Mem Hermann Hosp. He currently practices at Methodist Chrltn Med Ctr Hptlst and is affiliated with Medical City Weatherford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khalil is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tx Med Sch/Mem Hermann Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2011
- U Tx Med Sch/Mem Hermann Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2008
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Chrltn Med Ctr Hptlst
Methodist Chrltn Med Ctr Hptlst3500 W Wheatland Rd, Dallas, TX 75237 Existing Patients: (214) 947-5950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalil?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khalil frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Bruise of Face, Scalp, or Neck, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Khalil's office is located at 3500 W Wheatland Rd, Dallas, TX 75237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khalil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Weatherford
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center