Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. George Johnson, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center. He currently practices at Osf Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Osf Saint Francis Medical Center530 Ne Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61637 Existing Patients: (309) 624-4533
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 530 Ne Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.