Dr. George Hart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hart's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Hart, MD is a nephrology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Hart completed a residency at Charlotte Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates Laboratory and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hart is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Charlotte Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hart frequently treats Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Hart's office is located at 2711 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center