Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. George Halow, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. He currently practices at George M Halow MD PA and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Medical School, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
George M Halow MD PA
George M Halow MD PA2311 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 79902 Existing Patients: (915) 533-6844
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halow?
I have been Dr. Halow patient for so many years, in general always was a good experience, the waiting and the health service provided from the staff, but lately it was so much better and has improved so much the attention due to the Dr. Campos who works with him, very nice Dr., he really boost the whole staff quality and he complements all the attention and information provided from Dr. Halow, very grateful. Greets
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Halow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Halow frequently treats Pancreatic Disease.
Dr. Halow's office is located at 2311 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 79902. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence East
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus
- The Hospitals Of Providence Transmountain
- University Medical Center of El Paso