Dr. George Babikian, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Falmouth, ME. Dr. Babikian completed a residency at Kaleida Health Sys Buffalo Gen. He currently practices at Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Babikian is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements
Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements5 Bucknam Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105 Existing Patients: (207) 781-1551
- Kaleida Health Sys Buffalo Gen, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babikian?
Fantastic surgeon. After a successful left hip replacement, he replaced my right hip. Consistent successful results. Great bedside manner, great staff, great results. I would recommend him to everyone with zero hesitation. Thank you.
- Maine Medical Center
- Mainegeneral Medical Center