Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Martin, MD is a urology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. He currently practices at Northeast Indiana Urology PC and is affiliated with Adams Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Urology.
- IN UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2006
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Lutheran Preferred
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
I brought my mother in for a urinary retention issue, and Dr. Martin could not have been nicer or more courteous. He sat down (instead of standing up) to speak to her and I, listened to all suggestions, and gave us options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 7900 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 301, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adams Memorial Hospital
- Dupont Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
Northeast Indiana Urology PC
- 3 2512 E DuPont Rd Ste 160, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 (260) 436-6667