Dr. Hines has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Hines, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Hines completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at NYU Langone Vascular Surgery Associates - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hines is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Sinai Hospital|Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Maimonides Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hines?
my dad was rushed to the ER with an abdominal aorta aneurysm that was hemorrhaging, he did the emergency surgery on him and he was straight forward with us and told us the chances of what could happen but at the same time showed so much compassion and I really trusted him. He pulled through the surgery and we couldn't be more thankful to Dr Hines and to Winthrop, the staff was outstanding in the ICU and when he was moved to a regular room,all the nurses, PA's everyone was great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Hines, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hines' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hines accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hines frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open.
Dr. Hines' office is located at 200 Old Country Rd Ste 120, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
NYU Langone Vascular Surgery Associates - Mineola
NYU Langone Vascular Surgery Associates - Mineola200 Old Country Rd Ste 120, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-1220