Dr. George Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Chang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at David Grant Med Center/Sgom. He currently practices at The Emory Clinic and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
- Emory University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- David Grant Med Center/Sgom, Residency Hospital — 1992
- David Grant Med Center/Sgom, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300b, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital