Dr. Blum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Blum, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Bingham Farms, MI. Dr. Blum completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Of Michigan. He currently practices at Southfield Pediatrics and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hospital Of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 1960
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1957
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1956
- Waynes State University, Undergraduate School — 1952
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blum?
He is a all around awesome doctor, I wouldn't change him for the world. He's the greatest
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Blum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blum frequently treats Immunization Administration, Pediatric Overweight, and Pediatric Obesity.
Dr. Blum's office is located at 31500 Telegraph Rd Ste 105, Bingham Farms, MI 48025. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan
- DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital