Call (440) 462-0955 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. George Kellis, MD
Make an Appointment(440) 658-3545
Dr. George Kellis, MD is a pain management specialist in Chardon, OH. Dr. Kellis completed a residency at Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Orthopedic Surgery. He currently practices at Precision Orthopaedic Specialties and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kellis is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency Hospital
- U Hosp-Case Western Rsv, Internship Hospital
- Case Western Rsv U, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kellis?
Always willing to listen, answer all questions, give advise for treatment and rehabilitation.
- Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center
- UH Geauga Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kellis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Kellis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kellis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kellis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kellis frequently treats Laminoforaminotomy, Dural Tear, and Orthopedic Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Kellis' office is located at 150 7th Ave Ste 200, Chardon, OH 44024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kellis speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.