Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keepers accepts your insurance.
Dr. George Keepers, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Keepers completed a residency at Or Health Science University Hospital. He currently practices at Oregon Health and Sciencs University PSY and is affiliated with OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oregon Health and Sciencs University PSY
Oregon Health and Sciencs University PSY3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (503) 494-8311
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keepers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keepers frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Keepers' office is located at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keepers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus