Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karabelas accepts your insurance.
Dr. George Karabelas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Addison, IL. Dr. Karabelas completed a residency at Hines VA Hospital. He currently practices at Alexian Brothers Medical Group and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hines VA Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hines VA Hospital, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA / ANCHORAGE CAMPUS, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karabelas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karabelas frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Malaise and Fatigue, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Karabelas' office is located at 1339 W Lake St, Addison, IL 60101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karabelas speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Karabelas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Community First Medical Center