Dr. George Kaptain, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Kaptain completed a residency at University Of Virginia Hospital. He currently practices at New Jersey Brain and Spine and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kaptain is board certified in Neurosurgery.
New Jersey Brain and Spine
New Jersey Brain and Spine680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300, Oradell, NJ 07649 Existing Patients: (201) 342-2550
- Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU), Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Wesleyan University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaptain?
He was amazing with my belated husband. He had Glioblastoma. We could not of had the extra time without him
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Valley Hospital