Dr. George Lee, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Mountainview, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at PaloAltoMedicalFoundation and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
PaloAltoMedicalFoundation701eelcaminoreal, Mountainview, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (650) 934-7575
Vascular Surgery701 E El Camino Real Fl 3, Mountain View, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (650) 404-8333
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Doctor Lee was recommended by my cardiogist at Samaritan sutter health and i was due for AAA stent surgery which doctor Lee performed, so far I'm recovering well and am grateful to doctor Lee, He has a great bedside manner is straight forward and a nice and caring man, I can't recommend him enough,
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)