Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. George Joseph, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, OH. Dr. Joseph completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Genl Hospital. He currently practices at Marietta Cardiology and is affiliated with CAMC General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2002
- SUNY Buffalo Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joseph?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Joseph's office is located at 400 Matthew St Ste 302, Marietta, OH 45750. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Joseph has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CAMC General Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Department of Cardiology400 Matthew St Ste 302, Marietta, OH 45750 (740) 568-5207