Dr. George Asdourian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Asdourian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Asdourian, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Asdourian completed a residency at EE Infirm/University IL. He currently practices at UMASS MEMORIAL MEDICAL GROUP, INC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Asdourian is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University MI Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- EE Infirm/University IL, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Amer University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Amer University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1970
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Umass Memorial Medical Group, Inc
Umass Memorial Medical Center55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Asdourian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Asdourian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Asdourian frequently treats Eye Cancer, Retina Diseases, and Benign Tumor.
Dr. Asdourian's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Asdourian speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Asdourian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.