Dr. George Jabbour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jabbour's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Jabbour, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Altoona, PA. Dr. Jabbour completed a residency at Staten Island University Hosp. He currently practices at Blair Medical Associates and is affiliated with Conemaugh Nason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jabbour is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- State University of New York at Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Staten Island University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- American University Of Beirut, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Staten Island Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Universite Libanaise, Medical School — 1998
- Lebanese University / Faculty of Medical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blair Medical Associates
Healthforce Upmc Altoona1414 9Th Ave, Altoona, PA 16602 Existing Patients: (814) 946-1655
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jabbour?
Dr. Jabbour and his staff are outstanding! He has a very gentle soul and answers all your questions. He has taken care of me and my father, both of us were diagnosed with AFIB with the same year. My dad had the workman's anchor done with much success and I had an ablation done which we are both feeling better everyday. Dr. Jabbour has a heart of gold!! I can remember when I was having my first heart cath done and I was a nervous wreck. When they took me in the machines over heated and we had to wait till they cooled down and Dr. Jabbour came into the room and sat with me holding my hand and talking with me just to keep me calmed down because he knew how nervous I was. GREAT Doctor!!! I will always remember that and will always be grateful!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jabbour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jabbour frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jabbour's office is located at 1414 9Th Ave, Altoona, PA 16602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jabbour speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jabbour has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Conemaugh Nason Medical Center
- J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- Penn Highlands Clearfield
- Tyrone Regional Health Network
- Upmc Altoona
- Upmc Bedford Memorial