Dr. Vettiankal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Vettiankal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lufkin, TX. Dr. Vettiankal completed a residency at Marshall University. He currently practices at The Heart Institute of East Texas and is affiliated with Baptist Health Madisonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vettiankal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Marshall University, Other Education — 2011
- Marshall University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Marshall University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart Institute of East Texas
Baptist Health Heart Care44 Mccoy Ave Ste 379, Madisonville, KY 42431 Existing Patients: (270) 821-0677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vettiankal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Vettiankal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vettiankal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vettiankal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vettiankal frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Vettiankal's office is located at 310 Gaslight Blvd, Lufkin, TX 75904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vettiankal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Madisonville
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Hospital - Livingston, TX
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Lufkin
- CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial San Augustine
- Woodland Heights Medical Center