Dr. Hom has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Hom, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Quincy, MA. Dr. Hom completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. He currently practices at South Suburban Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hom is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York University, Medical School — 1983
- Yale, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Suburban Pediatrics104 Quarry St, Quincy, MA 02169 Existing Patients: (617) 773-7754
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hom?
Dr Hom has been our pediatrician for just over 28 years and has been exceptional the entire time. My 3 children (now 28, 25, and 18) have always loved him. They felt very comfortable talking with him. He is simply the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Hom, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hom's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hom frequently treats Wellness Examination, Abdominal Pain, and Abnormal Thyroid.
Dr. Hom's office is located at 104 Quarry St, Quincy, MA 02169. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hom speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital