Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. George Hodges, MD is a hematology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Hodges completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. He currently practices at MHS MARY BRIDGE IPS. Dr. Hodges is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- National Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hodges?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hodges frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Hodges' office is located at 315 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hodges has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Mhs Mary Bridge Ips
Multicare Health System315 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 403-3602