Dr. Hansen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Hansen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Hansen completed a residency at Naval Hospital Jacksonville. He currently practices at NorthPointe Family Medicine and is affiliated with Bryan East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Carnegie Mellon U, Other Education — 2014
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1988
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Special Needs Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NorthPointe Family Medicine
Northpointe Family Medicine5901 N 27th St Ste 102, Lincoln, NE 68521 Existing Patients: (402) 483-8830
- 2 4333 S 86th St Ste 101, Lincoln, NE 68526 Existing Patients: (402) 483-8830
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hansen?
Dr. Hanson is very caring. He always takes his time to explain things in terms I understand. Answers all my questions and includes me in my health care decisions. He is very knowledgeable and personable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hansen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hansen frequently treats Pre-Operative Evaluation, Breast Cancer Screening, and Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling.
Dr. Hansen's office is located at 5901 N 27th St Ste 102, Lincoln, NE 68521. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hansen speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan East Campus
- Bryan West Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth