Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. George Limpert, MD is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Limpert completed a residency at North Carolina Baptist Hospital. He currently practices at Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Limpert is board certified in Family Practice.
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square
Gateway Medical Associates1240 WRIGHTS LN, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 431-1210
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Limpert?
I'm been under the skillful care of Dr. Limpert for over 20 years. He extremely knowledgeable when it comes to drugs, vitamins, and supplementals. At age 78 I have all the normal ailments one could have including cancer and type 2 diabetes. Dr. Limpert takes excellent care of me. I highly recommend him as a dedicated, conscientious, physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Limpert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Limpert frequently treats Overweight, Immunization Administration, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Limpert's office is located at 1240 WRIGHTS LN, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Limpert speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Paoli Hospital