Dr. George Gustafson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Gustafson completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at CO Health Medical Group Cardio and is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gustafson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
CO Health Medical Group Cardio
CO Health Medical Group Cardio1400 E Boulder St, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (719) 365-7200
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gustafson?
Hello. I am a past patient of Dr. Gustafson. I dont know if he remembers me, David Moore. He treated me for a rheumatic aortic valve for some years before I had an aortic valve replacement. 21 years have come and gone and would like to let him know I'm still going strong. Thank you Dr. Gus, I think of you often and pray the Lord is blessing you and yours.
- University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central