Dr. George Gubernikoff, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. George Gubernikoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Gubernikoff completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Winthrop Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Nyu Winthrop Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gubernikoff is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Winthrop Cardiology Associates
Winthrop Cardiology Associates212 Jericho Tpke Ste 2, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
Winthrop-University Hospital EKG
Winthrop Cardiology Associates259 1st St, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Fla Shands Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Columbia Presby Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gubernikoff?
Dr. Gubernikoff takes his time & explains all thoroughly. Visits are often short (thank God I’m healthy) but I never feel rushed.
- Nyu Winthrop Hospital