Dr. George Fluter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fluter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Fluter, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Fluter completed a residency at University Rochester. He currently practices at Advanced Pain Medicine Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fluter is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hospital St Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fluter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fluter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fluter frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Fluter's office is located at 3715 N Oliver St, Wichita, KS 67220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fluter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Advanced Pain Medicine Associates
Advanced Pain Medicine Associates3715 N Oliver St, Wichita, KS 67220 (316) 942-4519