Dr. Whitehead has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Whitehead, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Whitehead completed a residency at The Ohio State University Department Of Ophthalmology. He currently practices at Northwest Pediatric Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitehead is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Indiana University Pediatric Ophthalmology, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- The Ohio State University Department Of Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- The Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Pediatric Ophthalmology
Northwest Pediatric Ophthalmology842 S Cowley St Ste 2, Spokane, WA 99202 Existing Patients: (509) 838-6686
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitehead?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Whitehead, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whitehead's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whitehead accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whitehead frequently treats Lazy Eye, Esotropia, and Farsightedness.
Dr. Whitehead's office is located at 842 S Cowley St Ste 2, Spokane, WA 99202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital